Easy dessert recipe - 2 Ingredient Apple Pie Cups
Hubby and I came across a recipe on Facebook that was super easy and something everyone in the house would love.
Pillsbury posted a 2 ingredient apple pie cup recipe, so we decided to replicate it.
We, meaning, our 9 year old.
As I was pulling out ingredients for dinner, I also decided to pull out the ingredients for this dessert. CJ decided that he was going to make this all on his own.
Everyone in the family loved them, and even CJ's friend [who had a sleepover], couldn't stop talking about them.
This is a great recipe to have your kids make and it's fun to share !
I have included the video from Pillsbury as well as a recipe for this super easy Pie Cup Dessert.
2 Ingredient Apple Pie Cups
Description of Recipe
Makes: 8 Pie Cups
- can (13 oz) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing
- 1 1/3 cups more fruit apple pie filling (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Set icing aside
- Press into and up sides of muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons pie filling into each dough-lined cup
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes
- Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Low (10%) 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Place rolls on serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm